5 Easy Eco Friendly Swaps
Join us on the journey to eliminate wasteful, energy consuming, toxic, and even hazardous products from your life. Maybe for you, like for us, it'll just be one simple thing that opens your eyes (for us it was plastic straws), or maybe you've already started on your commitment to eco-friendly living and are making simple changes. Whatever your step in the journey, we hope we can give you some ideas and tips.
- Replace Aluminum Foil and Cling Wrap with Beeswax Wraps
- Replace disposable plastic bags with Reusable Zipper Bags
- Add a compost bin to your counter for food scraps
- Use cloth napkins or reusable towels instead of paper towels or wet wipes
- Pack your lunch in wheat straw lunch totes with it's own utensils